Donate via PayPal to the Lou Antonelli for Congress campaign

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Antonelli challenges Fallon to debate

 Lou Antonelli for Congress

Sept. 9, 2020

For immediate Release


Lou Antonelli of Clarksville, the Libertarian candidate for Texas's 4th Congressional District - today asked Republican nominee Pat Fallon to join him in a public forum or debate.

"I sent my request via Facebook, since I could not find a good email or mailing address for the candidate," said Antonelli. "I understand having no address on any of his social media pages, since he actually doesn't live in the district."

The letter sent by Mr. Antonelli reads as follows:

"Dear Mr. Fallon –

"As a candidate for the Texas 4th Congressional district, I’m sure you want to make every effort to inform the voters of Northeast Texas of where you stand and what you plan to do in office.

"So do I. 

"As the Libertarian candidate for the seat, I’d like to ask if we can set up a debate or forum to meet and greet voters and answer their questions.

"I’m open to any location and I’m very flexible about the time; I’m a self-employed small business owner and my time is my own. I may be contacted at any time at my office in Clarksville.

"If you are amenable to this, I’d contact the other candidates – the Democrat as well as the declared write-in – and invite them to participate.

"Let’s take the high road in this election, and not take anything for granted. These are difficult times for our nation; the next Representative from this district will face many challenges. A forum is a good way to not only expound on one’s positions, but gather input from the people he will represent.

"I hope to hear from you soon.

 "Lou Antonelli"


"If Mr. Fallon declines, or doesn't reply, I suppose I'll just debate an empty chair with his cutout on it," said Antonelli


-The End-


No comments:

Post a Comment